Search This Blog

Pages

West Yorkshire: Hebden Bridge

Sunday, 19th January 2014

Another one added roughly 4 years later.  There's no write up this time as the forum that trip report was written on is now defunct.

If my memory serves me correctly, we walked up to Hardcastle Crags and stopped off at Gibson Mill for a cuppa and bun but, as it was done in the days before ViewRanger and I can't remember the route as such, here are a few pics of what was a lovely, general walk in the West Yorkshire countryside in winter:

I'd like to live here

Woodland path alongside Hebden Water (river)

Mebby don't cross at these stepping stones!

Weir

Gibson Mill

Signpost OCD



Almost arty-farty pic of Gibson Mill

Hardcastle Crags (I think)

Easy forestry road walking

Farmer with a sense of humour!

Nice view towards the Pennines (I think)

Stoodley Pike in the distance

Ed enjoying the views

Looking down the Hebden valley

The only muddy path en-route
Thanks for looking 😊