Search This Blog

Pages

Hull: Pickering Park (1.3 miles)

 Monday, 21st September 2020

Nice little mooch around Pickering Park after work.  It was lovely and warm and sunny and there were plenty of other folks out enjoying the day too.

Some pics..

Heading across the football field into the park:

Info board telling you what gruelling mileage you could accomplish:

I chose the perimeter walk - an immense 1.3 miles - phew!

Nice leafy path in the shade near the sensory garden:

Christopher Pickering log sculpture, in the sensory garden, I think:

The Boating Lake:

Plenty of fishermen fishing so it was difficult to get a pic.

A couple of lovely swans - Mute Swans I think:

Again, difficult to get a pic due to the number of people around.

Nice little mooch.  It'd be alright for my "mile a day" in winter.  I have to confess though, I prefer East Park.

Thanks for looking 😊