Search This Blog

Pages

2019's Walking Plans and Goals

My plans are similar to last year really:

Challenge365: To walk a mile a day for a year.  I enjoyed this last year - got me out and about little and often.  If I missed a day or two it wasn't a terrifying thought to make the miles up although I do need to be mindful of the clocks changing - as soon as it's dark after work, pavement pounding "to get my mile in" is only interesting when folks have their Christmas decorations up!

County Bagging Project:  This year's Counties to bag are Cheshire and County Durham.  I'm fairly sure I've done a good walk in Cheshire already (Shutlingsloe) but haven't got a track recording for it, nor do I know how far we walked that day.

Whernside:  To complete my last peak of the Yorkshire 3 Peaks.

Yorkshire Wolds Way: To walk any bits of this trail I've not done yet.

Cleveland Way:  Similarly for this walk - to do any bits of it I've not already done.