Search This Blog

Pages

Hull: Oak Road Playing Fields (2 miles)

Tuesday, 11th December 2018

What with one thing and another over the past 4 weeks I've not had much chance to get out for a "walk".  Granted, I've done lots of to and from the shops type walks, after work, in the dark, but nowt, literally, worth writing about.

But today, today I booked an appointment with myself to go out and "do" a walk at lunchtime.

The sun was shining and the air was crisp and even though I would be inhaling exhaust fumes for the first part of the walk, I knew it wouldn't be long before I reached the small green space I know as "Jubby's Lake".

Beverley and Barmston Drain

Signpost OCD

Park on Oak Road

Jubby's Lake

Path round Jubby's Lake



Swan on Jubby's Lake


Lovely lunchtime stroll with more paths to explore.


Thanks for looking 😊