Search This Blog

Pages

East Yorkshire: Paull evening stroll (2.5 miles)

Tuesday, 17th July 2018

Still having a heatwave!  The only time it's cool enough to have an enjoyable walk is late evening/dusk so I thought I'd have a little mooch after my tea to see how the flood defences and regeneration is doing along Paull foreshore.

Luckily, this first section is only short before you're pinged out into something a bit more open to the elements.

Effective against the flood tides but uninspiring to walk along

Kestrel hovering for its dinner

That's better - back on the old path

Sunset over the Humber

The white dot is an aeroplane with its landing lights on

Arty-farty pic
 After heading inland and round the back of the Church, I turned up the track at Fort Paull Battery to walk the remainder of the walk on the road.

Paull Church
The pics are a bit blurry as they were taken on my phone, at dusk.  Still, it was a nice leg stretch after the heat of the day.

Thanks for looking 😊